Mar 16, 2008

Belly time

I don't see too much of a difference from my profile before, sadly, but the doctor keeps saying something is in there! Just kidding Wy Wy (my nickname for the poor kid, but i think he will like it better than what Aunt Cheryl is going to nick name him: Earp!) Is starting to pop out a little, luckily i am still fitting into my same pants, but i am sure that will change soon.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

wow... whose belly is that.. its so hot!!!!

TheBurtons said...

Ash! Oh my gosh you are barley popping out- I am way way behind you and am showing more! (or at least I feel like it) I am so happy for you guys!! I miss ya like crazy! I am crossing my fingers for a boy too!

Papa-Yaya said...

You are so cute! So, I guess it's a boy? Keep me posted on how things are going.
Love Ya