Brandon and i have seen them before and I had to have one! So i went to the Baby Expo and only came out with this, but I love it so that's ok. I think it will be cute at church.Mar 29, 2008
look what i found!
Sarah and I went to the baby expo today. They did this in Arizona and i never knew that they had one for babies! (Brandon made me go to the gun expo in phoenix) I don't think i am very fun to go with though.... I know what a sucker i am and how i can't say no to salespeople, even if i don't want what they are offering! So over the years i have adapted to just telling myself that i am going to say NO to everything and everyone! Sarah was trying to get me to try things, but as soon as a salesperson would come around i would put down whatever i was holding and run the other way! Again i don't think i was fun. As we were walking out one of the last booths had these little shirts-
Brandon and i have seen them before and I had to have one! So i went to the Baby Expo and only came out with this, but I love it so that's ok. I think it will be cute at church.
Brandon and i have seen them before and I had to have one! So i went to the Baby Expo and only came out with this, but I love it so that's ok. I think it will be cute at church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's cute, Ash. It'll look really cute on Wyatt at church.
so dang cute for you little man! and that belly looks great!!!!
I love those onsies. I had one that my sister in law gave me for Zack. IT is so cute and both my boys looked cute in it.
I especially liked it because I am a stickler about church clothes on Sunday and it made it easy when they were little.
You can also get these at Deseret Books.
Post a Comment