Sep 9, 2008

Update


I love this one!

He makes some funny faces!

Wyatt is doing great. He is getting more and more interactive by the day. Brandon is so good with him. When he comes home from work and plays with him, Wyatt smiles and coo's a lot. He loves his daddy! He is sleeping really well and the last 2 nights he sleeps from 10PM to 7AM. Sleep feels good!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I can't wait for that (sleep, I mean)!

Sarah said...

im jealous..... i didnt get a sleep like that until my kids were 12 months old... hmmm, what does that say about me? i suck

Nickell said...

I love that picture in the Bumbo, I think it's my favorite so far.

The Mayo Family said...

Hey Ashley I saw your blog on Melody's and just wanted to say congratulations he is a beautiful baby boy! Isn't it nice having them sleep so long?

Anonymous said...

Oh Ashley, he is such a cute boy. Isn't it great to get to sleep a little? :-P