What are they looking at?

Daddy!

Cute!!!
Just a normal diaper box.......



Any kind of "tunnel" he can find lately he has been climbing through. He will crawl behind the couch and giggle. It's pretty cute.
Mother's day photo.

Brandon got me one of the BEST mother's day gift ...a play yard! I love it!

We took a trip to California recently and here are some photos with Big pop pop, Grandma Judy. Pop pop, Grandma (Stewart and Bowman) and Grandpa Stewart.


I think he looks like my dad in his little enginer shirt! So cute!

He loved swimming!

CALI, she is so cute and smiley!

Went for a ride (very slow don't worry) on the Harley


and a ride on the toy car pop pop and grandma got him.
Well we should be almost all caught up now!
2 comments:
I love that picture of him when he's alone on the Harley!
geez i missed a lot!!! cute pics.. cute pool! i only put that comment thing on there to alert me when someone comments.. cuz ill go weeks until i notice that someone posted a message
Post a Comment