Jun 15, 2009

Smiles finally!!!

First I just wanted to show you how resourceful our little guy is..If he can't find his binky (which mom took away a while ago) he will find just about anything to help fill that void.

Yes ladies and Gents ...it's the dropper top of a medicine bottle.....

We have been having some cool thunderstorms up here lately and the sky looked really cool the other night.
Usually when I would take Wy's photo he would make no expression, even though he was laughing and hammin it up right before I pulled out the camera
Doesn't he look old in this one?


But finally we had a smile breakthrough! Hopefully they come back to stay!

He LOVES hanging upside down

I love his little face!

Look at his top teeth coming in!


So he has grown out of the non-smiling, but the kiss lips are still here to stay!

Every meal people... it cracks me up!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hes so cute

Sam Jo said...

I am not a fan of him growing up so fast! He is going to be a lady killer when he grows up! XOXO