Aug 7, 2009

Random thoughts

The first part of this post is what everyone wants to see...Wyatt.... the last part is just my random thoughts. Feel free to stop reading after the photos. :)
He stated putting his hands over his ears....no earache...no swimmers ear...no pain...just being goofy!



look at this face! He is funny.


These are the stretch bands you use to work out with....at least someone is using them.

Wy with spikey hair...he looks like a big boy!


My friend Tatum put some random thoughts on her blog that cracked me up. I thought I would post some of my own thoughts and see if anyone had them too.
* I try to never wear red and khaki/ blue and khaki to target / wal mart. When I have people have asked me where things are.
* No matter how long I live in Utah I think I will always check out people to see if they are wearing garments. Like if a lady has a white shirt on...I look to see the outline of the garments...I don't know I am weird. Then in my head I always think...WOW that person is LDS! Duh, Your in Utah.
*I love watching the re-runs on T.V. this is probably because we didn't have T.V. growing up so it is the first time for me. I love Friends (which like Tatum I was definitely NOT allowed to watch growing up) I have been through Malcolm in the middle, sex and the city, The simpsons and friends. (although now, I understand why I wasn't allowed to watch them. SHHH don't tell my mom she was probably right)
*I wish I hadn't judged people with kids...you know the ones with the screaming kids in Costco. Pre-child I always thought..."gee, would you control your kid who just keeps screaming or Man would you grab that binky out of that kids mouth and throw it in the trash, what is he 3?"
Now I think "Poor lady, I have ten extra binkys, I can steal one from my 10 year old for your screaming child..."
Anyone else have silly random thoughts like this? I'm sure as soon as I publish this I will think of 3 more....

4 comments:

Tatum said...

Loved your thoughts! Cute!
I am totally with you on the judging people with kids thing, I alway judged crying kids, thinking their parents had spanked them and that's why they were screaming, etc. Now I AWWAYS feel bad for the mom/dad in the situation and take my turn in it as well.

LOL

Amy said...

I never thought I'd have Dr. Pepper in my house. I thought "If my husband loved me, he'd know how I feel about caffeine and stop drinking it." Now, I'm the one asking him if he needs a Monster to get through the day!

TheBurtons said...

Wy is thinning out so much! He doesn't look like a baby!!!!

Sandy said...

I loved your binky comment!! I still am a bit of a binky snob though, since Jr had no problems losing the binky on his first birthday. Knowing my luck, Dallas will be the 10 year old with the binky. :)