It has been amazing here the last couple of days! Wyatt and I are feeling better, but
Brandon isn't. We (I) was getting a little cabin fever, so we set out for an adventure. Ladies in the ward have been telling me about a little splash river that was built in front of the Highland City building.


The first day we went , Wyatt was in his regular clothes, but he had so much fun playing in the water, I didn't mind if he got wet! I took him back the next day in a regular bathing suit, and brought my camera along! I am so glad I did! Look at those mountains! And the sky!

He had
sooooooo much fun!!!!!

isn't this place cute?


have I mentioned I LOVE my camera!





afternoon of fun, sun, and fresh air... Free! I am
beginning to
appreciate Utah (in the summer anyway)
3 comments:
What a fun place! Are you understanding now why I love mountains so much! So pretty!
The pics look awesome! What kind of camera do you have???
Uh oh! I think you are becoming a Utahan!
Post a Comment