I love love love church! I love going, I love learning about My Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ. But I don't love going with a toddler. Wyatt has been intentionally chocking himself for a couple days. I Gave him some crackers in church to help him be quiet, but I found out quickly what a mistake it was!
Mom: Here is a grahm cracker my precious baby boy....
Baby: I think I should eat as many grahm crackers as can, and then try chocking myself...
Mom: stop,*smacks hand* don't choke yourself (said quietly during sacrament)
Baby: too late *gagging* *coughing* *hurling*
Mom: Great!
Yup, it was all over him, all over the pew, and all over me. I caught most of it in my hand, but who cares? How am I going to get it out of my hand? I wiped my hand on his sweater, cleaned my self with baby wipes (BTW- I only had like half of a baby wipe left) Cleaned the pew with both of Wyatt's socks. Concerned neighbors came with paper towels (thank you!) I went home to start my third load of laundry this week. We both still smell awesome. Did I mention that I really do love church?
4 comments:
That is the most awesome church story I've ever heard!! Way better than anything I've got. Thanks for sharing!!
Isn't it great being a mom? :)
Your turn! Ha! No seriously I'm so glad that Kade never did it at church. Just at home. Don't worry, it doesn't last too long!
h ah ha ha haha... so funny! none of my kids did that. but its funny to hear it happening to you!
i find it so hilarious that you had half a baby wipe! classic Ashley... i bet you were too cheap to want to get a new pack open because you thought.. i can get three wipes out of this little half a wipe... "think of all the money ill save with this little diaper wipe"
just kidding... i love you
I would have picked Cali up, gone to the bathroom, stripped her down to her diaper, then gone home. Oh, and would have left the puke on the bench. :)
Post a Comment