TWO POSTS TODAY.......I am horrible at picking one or two photos for the blog, so I don't....I put about 10, but I am not sorry because it gives everyone far away from us a good way to see Wyatt! So here is the smorgasbord of photos for everyone from Wyatt's second Halloween!

Granddad
Whiffen As Cosmo, and Wyatt the tiger



The kiddos before going Trick-or-treating...



At the mall (I n
ever knew the mall did trick-or-treating, which would be awesome giving how cold it gets here. Luckily it was an awesome night
temperature-wise)

Checking out his booty....


Daddy came home in time to go with us!
Yay!

Enjoying something that will rot his teeth.

Grandma!


It was fun, Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
handsome little tiger!
i like this last picture!!!! he looks like he can be in a marching band. anywho... email me some of the pics you took from halloween if you have any of the kids and stuff! we didnt take too many
Post a Comment