Feb 12, 2010

Be Mine?

Wy decided he needed way more than one Valentine , but I didn't want to go buy all those lightning McQueen Valentines cards this year, so we made some gigantic cards for everyone!



He did a good job coloring! He kept saying..."been (green) and boo (blue)" . Those are the only colors he really knows so far.



Happy Valentines to the whole Bowman side, including the Browns! We love you!

And Happy Valentines to the Stewart side, including the Whiffens! We love you!
Two more posts, don't miss out!

5 comments:

Lori Romney said...

Bode has those jammies too! Way cute.

Sarah said...

I love that cheesy grin he has in the second to last photo. What an Ashley... If that makes sense?! Oh well. Curry patootie!

Sarah said...

That's supposed to say cutie patooie!! Lol

Sarah said...

Ah I messed up again! You get the idea though. Stupid iPhone! Stop messing my life up

Sam Jo said...

Sounds like an awesome thing to get in the mail!