Jun 17, 2010

Big Boy Bed!


(Sometimes, I really hate blogger!!) Anyways.... Brandon and I set up the race car bed. We kept telling Wyatt the entire time that this is a big boy bed, and he is NOT to get out! This is where he sleeps now, yadda yadda... We re-set up the baby monitor , put the munchkin down and planned for the worst......................Nothing happened.............For a couple of seconds he kicked the wall, but stopped himself......................then silence.................WE DID IT! I was planning on it being so much harder!
He did get up once the following day at the beginning of naptime, but was laid back down and went to bed. I am still crossing my fingures, because I know this might not last forever, but as of right now we have Success! Yay Wyatt!
















4 comments:

Lori Romney said...

Clint wants to move bode to a big boy bed and I don't want to! He sleeps like a champ and plays in there sometimes hours after he wakes up.

Download Windows Live Writer. It's free and you blog through the program not blogger! SO much easier.

Jessie Nielson said...

We are setting up Hannah's big girl bed next week. I'm really nervous, but she's excited. I hope she will stay in there. Good job Wyatt!

Sarah said...

Lily stayed in her bed for the first couple days too.. Unfortunately, my kids are naughty... So we know that didn't last. I'm sure Wyatt will be a muchbetter listener

Tatum said...

Lincoln was the same for a month or two no problems. then he realized that he could get up and play with his toys really quietly. That was actually really fun because we would usually find him asleep on the floor with toys when we were going to bed a few hours later. Hilarious.
Now he is back to staying in his bed, usually because he is so tired.

Kids are fun, and a little hard but usually fun. So Good Luck!