Jul 28, 2010

Guest Welcome!

We decided we wanted to make our large unused space downstairs into a 5th bedroom. It's a long post, but I'm sure you'll like it!

BEFORE




Day 1 Framing + Electrical



Day 2&3 Drywall + Mudding



Day 4 Sanding



Day 5 Texture



Day 6 Painting


Day 7 Baseboards + Doors



Day 8 Finishing Touches




Day 8 PM Brandon Details closet

And moves the furniture into our new bedroom!


Eventually it will be Brandon's office, As soon as we get the entertainment area figured out. It will just have a desk and a couch, but in the mean time it is ready for people to come up and visit us!
P.S. We really liked the guy who did the job for us. His name is Todd Anderson. His company is called A Job Well Done and here is his website www.toddsjobwelldone.com .

3 comments:

Jody said...

Oh wow, that was quick! And it looks great!

Sarah said...

Ok. Be there on Saturday. I like chocolate milk at bedtime and I expect scrambles eggs in bed. Thanks!

Megan Sayer said...

Ashley - I hope you don't mind I check your blog from time to time, I feel it's my right as a former babysitter that I keep tabs on you and Amy :) Thanks for posting this, it just happens that our house that we were living in in Lehi (that is now owned by my in laws) is having some major structural issues. The contractor we had do our basement is out of business and we didn't know anyone else. I gave Mimi the name of your contractor and he's going over there tomorrow to check it out.
I love to see your little family grow. I can't believe it's been so long since we were putting a mattress on the stairs to slide down in Palmdale :)
Megan Shea-Sayer