Nov 13, 2010

Just the guys


What can I say about my baby? He is the sweetest thing! He is so happy lately and smiles all of the time. He will be crying in his bed, and I go in to get him up and he instantly starts smiling! He is such a happy boy! He recently started cooing and smiling when we talk to him. He loves when Daddy tickles his feet and talks to him.

Wyatt has been a helpful (almost too helpful). I have always tried to involve him with activities like cleaning and cooking, but now he asks to do it every time. I love that he likes to help, but it makes the task so tediously slow. Oh well, hopefully he is learning something out of it!


Besides, how could I say no to this face when he is asking to help me dust?


I love my little boys!

1 comment:

Lori Romney said...

You and Brandon make the cutest boys around!!!!