I was trying to mess around and get to know my camera yesterday. I found the rooms with the most amount of light and ...Gasp...I took the camera off auto and into manual.
It was hard to get Wyatt to agree to sit and smile, but he was sure willing to drive a car on Ryan.

On his head was even better

Ryan has discovered his fingers, and thinks they are delicious!

Big smile!

I love their eyes in these natural light photos. They have beautiful eyes!

I really liked this one! I showed him it and he said "It's glowing in the dark!"
3 comments:
Yay for manual and no flash! I'm so proud. They look great!
The one of Ryan smiling looks kinda like Dad to me.
geez. it's about time my friend. I feel like I showed you like a year ago! they look great! kudos
Post a Comment