Feb 25, 2011

Snow Day

You know in Elementary School when you had a snow day (well I would have "It may snow day" or rainy days, but whatever) and they made you stay inside and watch a dumb show like Milo and Otis and you were bored out of your mind??? Well I feel like I'm in third grade again! am getting cabin fever bad. It hasn't been that bad lately, which is the funny thing. It was even warm a week ago. However, the snow came...Wyatt enjoyed playing in it....for about 5 seconds.







When it is snowy and cold outside we usually try to just find something to do inside to amuse ourselves.



Wyatt and I have been working on writing letters, letter identification, and letter sounds.

I set him up at the table like this, or he can come into Ryan's room and practice.

He is really good at identifying the letters and only misses a few. He is trying really hard to do the letter sounds, but honestly just says any sound he can think of when I ask him. "What sound does K make?"---"Ummmm, SSSSSSSS!". Never mind. He is doing great tracing letters on paper, dry erase boards and the Ipad.




2 comments:

Amy said...

what app is that? I need to find something like that for Cali to do.

Bowman's Beach said...

It might just be for Ipad. Brandon says some aren't for both.