Mar 22, 2011

6mo stats

Ryan had his 6 month appointment today.
Weight: 16.27 (22.6 percentile)
Height: 25.88 (24th percentile)
I still think of him in my mind as my tiny little guy, but he is smaller compared to Wyatt. I don't know how he can be, because his cheeks and rolls say he is a chunky monkey! He is doing good on his abilities and can sit up for short(short) periods before he falls over. He is NOT into eating solid foods, no matter how consistently I offer, but I will persevere!

Wyatt at his 6Mo
Weight:17.86 (56.35 percentile)
Height: 27.75 (88.45 percentile)
Monster baby! I weighed Wyatt this afternoon and he is 34.2 pounds! Holy cow! I know their are bigger kids out there, but he is pretty big. My babies are growing up!

2 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Haha! Those measurements are almost the same as my little man's were at his 4 month apt! I have a BIG kid on my hands!

kiddosmommy2 said...

Oh man! At Landon's 4 month check up he was 17.10 lbs! And Addie now weighs 39 lbs! Talk about chubby kiddos! Maybe I'll be getting buff sometime soon!;)