Apr 16, 2011

The Temple



I had the opportunity to attend the Mt. Timpanogos LDS Temple with my mom when she was here. We went to see her Brother (my Uncle) and is Wife be sealed to each other and their Child for time and all eternity! The sealing was amazing! The Man conducting the Sealing was calm, and very kind. He made the comment that we were not there in the Temple because we were perfect, but because we were worthy....


I have been thinking about that ever since. When I think about the word worthy, I think about a hard earned privilege. Worthy isn't easy, but is sacrifice, diligence, and learning from mistakes! Worthy is knowing the requirements and aligning your practices with them.


I am thankful that I don't have to be perfect, because none of us can be. Heavenly Father doesn't require perfection, but effort worthy of ourselves and Him.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i love your new page layout!!!!