Aug 30, 2011

The small and simple things

Lately I have been recognizing the small and simple mercies in my life. I am so incredibly blessed that I can hardly believe it! I have been savoring the last little bits of Summer with my little guys, enjoying new things with them, and watching them grow up. Some times I look at them and think " I am going to miss three year old Wyatt!" or "I love Ryan as a baby!" They are amazing!

Wyatt is the best older Brother. I know in the future that may change, but they are such good friends right now. Wyatt shares a lot and is really patient with Ryan. here he is sharing a cowboy hat I had bought him, with Ryan.



He was even making sure it was good and snug on Ryan before he crawled off.




Speaking of crawling...we aren't seeing much of that here anymore. Ryan has really gotten motivated to walk more and more. He has been able to walk for a while, but preferred to crawl. We are excited for our little guy to turn one soon!




We've had Jenn here for a couple of weeks and it has been awesome. She is really nice to the boys, has fun teasing with Brandon and has been my walking/shopping/playing/errand wing man! I have been having a blast!


I got to go to the water park with the boys today, and I laid down with Wyatt and Ryan in the shallow end of the beach. The clouds were big puffy white, and the mountains were green. The boys were having so much fun and their eyes matched the sky! I was so happy! I wished I could have stayed there forever. I love those boys and have had so much fun taking them places and watching them grow! Amazing!

No comments: