Apr 7, 2008

Homemaking mode....

I think it might be a little too early to be have the "nesting" instinct everyone says a pregnant woman gets, but I sure had some kind of urge to make things this weekend. and i even had a wedding and a family party, so we were busy. My mother's side of the family (The ones who live in Utah) all came over for dessert after General conference. it was a lot of fun having Grandad making his famous milkshakes and the kids climbing our "rock wall" in the backyard.




Brandon always talked about how great his Grandma Bowman's strawberry jam was, so one day in Arizona i decided to call her and make it for him. She let me know how and i made a TON. They must have been good because Brandon liked it! My family came to visit and I sent them home with some jars also because they liked it so much too. I have been seeing strawberries all over and eating a lot of them, so i decided to get a big flat of them and make some more jam!
I also found the cutest material at Wal Mart (after looking EVERYWHERE for airplane material) so i also made Wyatt a blanket. It was the perfect nostalgic airplane pattern i was looking for! And last but not least a photo of me at 26weeks (6 months) I should have had Brandon take the picture , but this is what you get.

5 comments:

Nickell said...

Finally a belly! Aaron loves homemade strawberry jam too, but I have been eating all of the strawberries we buy so no jam this year!! 5 weeks!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Ahh...how cute is your belly? Better to nest now while you still have energy. I always end up 9 months and wanting to move the furniture around *sigh*

Sarah said...

those my pants... cuz they look so cute on you! " my humps, my lovely lady bumps..." i dont know why that song popped into my head when i saw your prego bump.

Amy said...

I've heard of pregnant women "nesting" as early as 3 months, so you're fine. Also, that jam looks really good. I'm going to need that receipe.

Sarah said...

only a weird nesting prego chick would put pictures of jam on their blog! HA! just kidding , i love ya!