So i went to the lab to take my glucose tolerance test. I was worried because everyone was saying how nasty the drink was, but it tasted like orange soda! I didn't mind it at all. Brandon and I are going to tour the hospital soon. I'm so glad that they will let you take a tour and give you a better idea of what to expect. We went to the doctor earlier this week and they listened to Wyatt's heart and measured my abdomen for the first time. They say your uterus should grow 1 centimeter per ever week you pregnant. We are measuring right on 26 CM for 26 weeks! I'm also so grateful for all the ladies (I guess some men are included) in my life who have already had children and have advice for me. We couldn't do this without our families and friends! (I also consider pregnancy books, magazines and Web sites in this category!) So a couple more random thoughts and I'll be done... Our friends the farmers have two kids and when they come over their little one Lili is pretty afraid of Luke. I think it's because he is her height and loud and crazy when people first come over. Not to mention he is completely food obsessed and kids usually have food in their hands. Sarah brought them over for dinner last night and she started off frightened by him, but as the night went on she started to want to touch him and even laughing at him! It helped me feel a little better about having our baby (thanks for letting us test him out on your kids ha ha!!) I worry about him having a hard time with a new "baby" instead of him, but i saw how he just wants to play and doesn't get mean or jealous of the kids. He is loud and smelly, but he is a really good friend! I think he'll like Wyatt!
P.S. Monday the 14Th we will have exactly 3 months until our due date!!!!
3 comments:
LOL! It's nasty for me because I have Morning sickness the whole pregnancy. It does not sit well on a sick stomach! Your doggie is going to love your baby! I'm so excited for you! You date is coming closer and closer!
It really isn't that bad, some people are just dramatic, or they don't like orange soda. Did you pass? Hopefully or else you will get to do the same thing but it will be closer to 4 hours. I didn't have to, but still, not aweseom!
Hey Ashley! I'm so excited your pregnant! It seemed like it happened pretty fast. I actually had the fruit punch flavor and I didn't mind it... of course I had to drink it twice, the 2nd time being even more sugary and then I failed that one too and had to be on a strict diet the last 2 months. It wasn't fun but I can't complain since I never got sick.
Post a Comment