Dec 29, 2008

Carrots


So I tried making baby food. I was surprised at how (relatively) easy it was and all this would have usually cost $6.00 and I spent $2! Yay for me... I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but I was proud. I have been saving and washing commercial baby food containers for weeks, and I am looking forward to trying sweet potato and squash soon.

4 comments:

Jody said...

That. Is. Awesome.

That's absolutely something I want to do. Teach me! Or do an enrichment lesson on it or something. That would be so neat!

Nickell said...

Sweet, I have a thing to make it but I just haven't yet. I have made pears and applesauce for him but that's it.

Leeann said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Wyatt's orange-glow at the next family gathering :) What a Martha you are!

Anonymous said...

YAH Ash! You go girl! That's awesome. I did that as well. You do save so much money. And it's all natural.