Dec 28, 2008

my favorite gift this christmas

I tried a new hair do on Wild billy for church, what do ya think. Brandon didn't seem as amused as I did....



He got SO many cute outfits. He is going to be wearing a different outfit ever two hours because I'm excited to see them all on!

Brandon got so many nice and exciting things this Christmas, but Brandon had his parents make this while we were going through the temple with my brother ... I LOVE IT !!!! It really hit me that I'm a mom! WOW!

He only has four fingers because he kept closing his fists in the plaster, I think that is too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, his hair do is cute. Vin was born with a natural mohawk. I used to call him "the hawk." ha ha

I love new outfits.

Sarah said...

your son has veloceraptor hands!!!! he he