We finally got Wild Billy a walker, we looked at a lot and wanted to find one that had all, or most of the features we wanted, We just didn't make sure he could reach the ground! Oh well! He will grow into it...
I have been making baby food and I must admit I am obsessed! It is so easy and I find it really interesting and fun! I'm sure if I was busy working or had multiple children it would be a lot harder,but for now it is great! I will have to do a post on my experiences with it and let those interested know. I have found it is easier to do certain types over others!
PEAS
P.S. this post is STRICTLY about our BLOGS birthday and no other Birthdays were meant to be noticed or drawn attention to today. It definitely is the ONLY birthday I wanted to point out today!

2 comments:
Look at you, getting all domestic with the peas. I'm glad that Wyatt likes them, because those things look nasty! :)
oh your so crafty with the "not mentioning of the brithdays!" Im sure no one will EVER figure out whose birthday it was, even though im not saying it WAS anyones birthday. But im sure IF someone had a birthday, i would say "Happy Birthday" But, its not like its anyones birhtday or anything.
Post a Comment