Jan 23, 2009

one is silver and the other's gold...

These PJ's are size nine months... He is growing up so fast! He is doing the "wiggle worm" like he wants to crawl to get things, but eventually he gives up and rolls to his back and screams for Mom to get it.

Brandon and I played a game with some friends in Phoenix and it was really fun. It's a really strategic game and I was surprised at how much I liked it. (of course Brandon loved it) Well we have been coming out of our shell in our ward (only took us over a year to do) and have started playing the game with some friends who have the game. We love it and have played several times! I have also been going to aerobics and "zumba" work out classes at the church and I love them!

The game is called Settlers of Catan. I highly recommend it , if you have it and you live close....Game on!

5 comments:

TheBurtons said...

oh my gosh- my friends play that game! i tried once but had a-d-d so it didn't work out. maybe i should give in one of these days...

Shay said...

i love that game tooo!

oh and your boy, i can't believe how big he is and he's so stinking cute! way to go you two!

Amy said...

You're going to have to convince Mom and Dad to buy it so next time you come down, we can all play!

Aaron Blair said...

Ok so I blog surfing which I never do because I have no time for anything, but Kade is not letting me work so I'm checking out some blogs as a hold Kade, and he has been watching the screen the whole time just zoning. Then I go onto your guys blog and as soon as Kade saw pics of Wyatt he smiles and laughs. It's cute that he knows that Wyatts his friend.

Aaron Blair said...

I'm so good at English! Hopefully that previous comment made sense!