Fourth anniversary that is. We have been dating for 7 YEARS! I just wanted to say that Brandon has been an amazing husband. I have grown so much just from knowing him and
especially from being in a relationship with him! He is the most amazing man I have ever met and I knew that from the time I was 16! We have definitely had some growing pains (who doesn't) But everyday I think about how hard he works to make us comfortable and happy. This last year reaffirmed how good of a choice I made marrying him. Seeing him step into the "father" role has made me fall in love all over again. Here's to four awesome years and 50 more!
these were taken less than a month after we started dating.
P.S THANK YOU BOWMAN'S for the anniversary cookware! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the
emeril set you got me! I would also
recommend them to anyone looking for new pots and pans! They are
awesome!
3 comments:
Happy anniversary!
What a cute picture. Brandon looks younger for sure, but I don't think you have aged. Happy anniversary.
Happy anniversary! I agree with amber...brandon looks like a baby in this picture...and you still do :)
Post a Comment