THREE NEW POSTS TODAY.... KEEP GOING
Brandon and I decided that it would be a cool tradition to take
Wy at 7-11 for his birthday every year to get him a
slurpee.


I was expecting him to LOVE it , but I think it was too cold so he only drank a little, but he did love playing with the straw and cup afterward


I can't
believe I have a one year old! It seems like only a couple of months have gone by. He weighs 23 pounds and is about 30 inches long. ( I will confirm that at his Dr. appointment in a few days) he says :ma ma,
da da, ca (car) Duh (dog, which just about every animal is a dog) He is an
excellent walker. he does "
Tarzan", butts heads, gives kisses and high fives. It was really hard for a while...
I'm not gonna lie.... and I still have a lot of times that I feel
inadequate for this job, but I would never give up being able to see Wyatt grow and learn everyday. I am thankful for Brandon and all his support and Wyatt for making me a better person.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Wyatt! I can't believe he's one! You are such a cute mommy and we love having you guys as neighbors!
Happy Birthday Wyatt!!! That's a cute tradition!
I'm seriously in shock ... it is all going so fast! Wy Wy is one!! Holly cow. Noah is 6 months & I was just staring @ your pictures thinking ... "I'm not ready!" I hope he had a great day (I love the tradition of going to 7-Eleven) Come to lunch with us some time soon, I would really love to see you. Take care!
Post a Comment