
A couple of weeks ago Brandon had a really bad earache. We hadn't found a family Dr. for him yet, because he would just get a yearly physical from the flight Doc at work. We found one for his earache. It wasn't going to be his full time Dr. just an emergency one for this problem. I was going to go to him, but found a guy I liked a whole lot better. I AM SO GLAD NOW THAT I DIDN'T GO TO HIM....check it out.....
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=481&sid=7702018. Awesome huh?
P.S. Thank heavens it was just an earache.......
Image taken from siriusbuzz.com
5 comments:
OMG! That is the CREEPIEST thing EVER!! So glad you didn't end up going there. YIKES!
Yeah, at least it was just an earache. Can you imagine if Brandon had to get naked in front of that guy! :) lol. But,yeah, that's really creepy.
Um, ew. But think! If you had gone to him, you could sue and be rich! ;)
SO Awful. Now I am going to wonder every time I see a new doctor. He better never get his license back.
AAAHHHH! That's too crazy! I bet you were dying when you found out about it!
Post a Comment