Aug 19, 2010

Stats

So I went to the Doctors today. It is the first visit that marks the beginning of the weekly visits. In layman's terms...were getting close! We are in our 35th week. I am 2CM dilated (but I know that I could sit there for WEEKS). My Doctor, whom I love!, said the baby is head down and looking good. She asked me if I was interested in scheduling an induction date. She added that it is easier to schedule in advance and cancel it later than try to schedule one after he is due, so I said sure! Why not! That means that this little guy will be here no later than September 17th. I have been finding my emotions strange on this baby. I go between excitement of holding a little guy, having a friend for Wyatt and just that new baby fun to "why the heck did we do this?" "why did I think I could handle this" and "We are taking away Wyatt's childhood" and blah blah blah..... Pregnancy hormones? Perhaps...Normal pregnancy jitters? Yeah. My bad habit of imagining the worst possible situation....definitely! So get ready, we are on the count down!

3 comments:

AMiller said...

If you find yourself without time for Wyatt, just bring the baby down and I will ignore my children for a time and just hold the baby. I am serious.

The Everts said...

I felt the same exact feelings when I was about to have Caleb. And they are only 19 months apart, so I REALLY thought, "What the heck did we do?!" But you know what? I think having him when we did was just perfect for my boys. Ethan really loved having a new baby and now they are inseparable...Best friends and I am SO glad I had another boy. Wyatt will love a playmate and he won't even remember having it be just him. It's a lot of work at first, I'm not going to lie but it's worth it. :) But you do need to make sure you give time just to Wyatt every now and then. Just him and you.

Tatum said...

I felt the Exact same way about having Dallin. I felt bad for Lincoln, etc. But It's the best. It took some adjusting but less trips to Target for me and more time playing Trains on the floor is SO FUN. You will love it!!!