Ry guy is two weeks old today! When we went in for Wyatt at two weeks he had gained 9 ounces, and the Dr. said that was really pretty good. Boy was she impressed with Ryan's weight gain. We left the hospital with him weighing 6lbs 11oz, and today he weighed 7lbs 9oz. that's two ounces shy of a pound! At least I know he is getting enough to eat. He passed inspection so I guess we have to keep him. He is a really good little eater and a pretty good sleeper. He has fallen into the same eating and sleeping pattern that Wyatt did which makes things very predictable and relatively easy for me.
Also Nickell posted some of the photos of Ryan on her photography blog. I am really thankful that she took these photos for us! Her blog is-nickellphotography.blogspot.com- If you are wanting family or special occasion photos I really, really love her style! I thought it would be fun to show you a photo of Ryan and Wyatt in the same blanket to compare.
And here are two more just to see their similarities and differences.
2 comments:
I' sorry did you say he gained 9 pounds in two weeks? WOW.
Ryan is sure cute!!!! I LOVE the second to last picture with the double chin. so sweet.
they look so diffeent when you put their photos like that!!! seriously!
Post a Comment