And here is the big boy in his big boy room. He has been doing great and hopefully that will continue when the baby shows up. Although we put in a new mobile from Bill and Heather (you can see two in the photo above ha ha) and after that Wyatt has been asking to nap in the crib so he can play with the "kite".
Here we are at 37 weeks. I figured I needed to get some pregnancy photos as proof that this baby is indeed from me. I seriously only have a couple. This kid was going to think the stork dropped him off or something.
5 comments:
It's so much nicer to see your pictures without that grey covering thing! You look super cute. How do you like your short hair?
Your hair is SO dark! And yay for having his room finished already. Me...not even close. But I'm not even close to the end either so...
you look super cute. how exciting that you are getting close. I hope all goes well. Oh, and the nursery is way cute. way to go! I am up here in Utah, and I know we don't see each other EVER! but not because i don't want to. if you need ANYTHING I would love to help.
Good luck! Loves to you and your cute family.
Allysa
Can't wait to meet baby boy! You must bring him in :)
Crazy that you only have 5 days-ish.
Post a Comment