Brandon was able to take off 28 days for Ryan's birth. It was a life saver. I don't know if everyone would have been dresses fed or even alive if he wasn't here to help me! We got a lot done while he was home. We potty trained Wyatt. He wears underwear everywhere and only has a diaper on at night time now. It was the most frustrating weekend of my life, glad that is over (until Ryan, Aawwww man!) Apparently you let your children wear whatever they want while potty training!
Ryan is like shape shifter baby. One day I thought he looked like me, the next I see a flash of my brother John, and now I question if we took the wrong baby home from the hospital. Hopefully once he loses his baby acne and gets a better hairline we will start seeing us in him again.

We had a good time with Dad, but from the photo below I think it is obvious that Brandon was getting ready to go back to work. Boredom gets to the best of us.

Wyatt has been really nice to Ryan. He asks to hold him and kiss him a lot. After we get him all set up to hold the baby, he holds him for about1.5 seconds and is done.But he is always up to give a kiss...even more so if he knows I have the camera.

Overall I think we are pretty happy and have a lot to smile about!
3 comments:
Cutest little family! Gotta bring that baby in to see his Auntie Kelli!
Another fine job on a beautiful baby and family!
I can't even SAY how jealous I am that Brandon was able to take 4 wks off work. NOT FAIR!
Hope things are going great. :)
Post a Comment