
When I finished feeding Ryan , I went back to bed and got into a warm bed. Brandon had changed the mattress protector to our heated one. I love this thing! When I have to wake up in the middle of the night I can just click the button and a little while later I am in a warm bed. I can't even explain how nice this has been for my middle of the night feedings! I fall asleep so much faster and now a days, sleep is huge!

I am really grateful for the DVR also! It saves me everyday. I don't even remember the days of having to sit down at a certain time to watch my favorite shows. I can watch them anytime. It helps me get a shower which is also huge right now!

The last (but not least) thing I can think of that I love is my hands free controls in the car. Changing the radio and making phone calls is so easy and much safer (now I know why it has been so LONG since my last accident).

I know these things are little and dumb, but they seriously make my life so much easier/ enjoyable. It's the little things that count right? Maybe I gave someone a good Christmas present idea. If anyone has something they love that I am missing out on, please share! I need all the help I can get!
No comments:
Post a Comment