Ryan was pretty popular and loving all the attention.



Good company!

My Aunt Leeann is seriously amazing and such a talented person! My Grandma is the sweetest Grandma ever! She makes every Grand kid and Great Grand kid feel so special. (she still makes me feel like that even though I am old, and I get to see her work her magic with my kids now!)
Aren't they sweet? This is Wyatt's Great Grandma Muffin and Great Granddaddy (Wyatt nicknamed them himself)
came to our Christmas Eve party!
Good company!
My Aunt Leeann is seriously amazing and such a talented person! My Grandma is the sweetest Grandma ever! She makes every Grand kid and Great Grand kid feel so special. (she still makes me feel like that even though I am old, and I get to see her work her magic with my kids now!)
Aren't they sweet? This is Wyatt's Great Grandma Muffin and Great Granddaddy (Wyatt nicknamed them himself)
Then something AMAZING happened......
SANTA
came to our Christmas Eve party!
2 comments:
Aw how cute! Kade cried tonight when he went to bed. He thought he was going to get to hang out with Santa tonight...
your not Santa ! you sit on a thrown of lies! you stink! you smell like beef and cheese!
-- buddy the elf
Post a Comment