Christmas morning was really fun. Wyatt and I "spied" on Santa as he was putting gifts under the tree and eating his cookies! Then we woke up Dad to tell him about what we just saw. This was the neatest Christmas morning I have had since I was little. Wyatt is old enough to understand and be excited about it! I will never forget this Christmas!
The boy(s) had a blast opening their presents (it helped to break it up over two days).
Christmas 2010
The boys in their matching outfits (I love matching outfits!)
My great-Granddad Tolles saw how much preparation and effort my Great-Grandma put into wrapping, cooking, cleaning and hosting around Christmas that he decided on Christmas morning all the men should make breakfast and clean up afterwards! This tradition has been going on for about 60 years! And this was our fist year being able to participate! Here are the cooks!
Wyatt loves playing with my cousins (his second cousins)
We are all a little off on my side of the family, proof.....
Leeann and Shelly...Two of my awesome Aunts!
Brothers....
I am really thankful for technology, especially SKYPE. We spent so many hours on Skype talking to my and Brandon's parents and family! I am so glad they were able to be a part of it. Hopefully they will just move up here soon( hint, hint...both of you!) I loved watching Wyatt enjoy and understand Christmas this year. Only 365 days until next Christmas!
1 comment:
I loved this year the most also! It was SO fun with Kade!!! He was so excited which made me so excited! We stayed home all day and I LOVED IT!!!!
Post a Comment