Mar 8, 2011

March

March! I have been waiting for March to come. Not only is it closer to warmer weather and flowers, but John gets home this month! I am so excited to see my brother and have Uncle John meet Ryan and become reacquainted with Wyatt.

Wyatt asked if we could go out in the wagon today, so we went to get the mail. Both of them really enjoyed it, despite the cold weather.


I have been looking through the photos I have and realised I have a lot more of Ryan than Wyatt this month. After reviewing more photo I have figured out that Ryan holds still and smiles much better than Wyatt! So we have more of him!


Brandon has been propping Ryan up and helping him sit for a couple of weeks, but this last week Ryan has been sitting and balancing himself! He definitely has a little ways to go before he is a master at sitting, but it is a start. I can't believe my little baby will be 6 months old this month!




1 comment:

Jenn said...

i love wyatt's face in the wagon like 'uhhh i don't really want to do this' :) can't wait to see you guys!