I am so nervous writing this post.
Six months ago I started a program ran by Lehi city. My focus was to get healthy (and lose some weight). This program was a literal answer to a prayer. I have been fortunate enough to work with a great friend and personal trainer who helped me more than she will ever know. Brandon was so incredibly supportive and accommodating, I could never have achieved anything without him!
The winner for the program received a $2000 dollar travel voucher. I worked really really hard and came in 2nd place. ;) I was 1st place for the women and 1st place for over all inches lost!
The thing I am most thankful for is that I recognized and was humble enough to ask for help. My health is so much better and I am teaching my boys healthy choices. Heavenly Father has blessed me with a strong and amazing body that I was ignoring. I am thankful for the opportunity to change my habits early and prevent problems later down the road for my family.
Thanks for all the support, our families have been amazing in supporting me. If anyone wants to work out I am totally looking for friends!

7 comments:
You are beautiful anyways, but way to go!! What an inspiration you are to so many. I'm sure Heavenly Father is so proud of all your hard work.
This is awesome Ashley! You need to share how you did it: diet, exercise routine, etc. Way to go!
You look freaking fantastic! Way to go!
You're amazing! :)
Way to go Ash! I am so impressed, and so proud you did it without fad diets or get-skinny-quick gimmicks. :)
WOW! YOu look Awesome! Being 5 weeks post baby I am looking to get back into getting healthy, what are some tips you have?
You are amazing! Way to go!
You look great! Awesome job sticking with your weight loss plan.
Post a Comment