Aug 25, 2012
Family
In between the crazy days of Disneyland we got to see some family. I got no photos of sweet baby Rose and Beautiful Cali. Amy says they may visit Utah soon so I will have to get some photos then.
I only snapped a few photos when Big Pop Pop, big grandma, Nana, and Robin came over. I can't believe I didn't get any of Robin and Wyatt playing. They were imagining so many neat things. Wyatt loved her attention! She is amazing! We are so thankful for our families traveling to see us when we come because sometimes we over schedule ourselves. We love our family so much and I cherish the bonds and memories the boys are making with everyone. Thanks to Heather and Bill of letting us stay always and doting on us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment