
Heather and Bill went above and beyond with this shower! The small details that they did for me and Wyatt made the shower so meaningful and special.
I loved seeing the families I grew up with from home! I am really grateful they came and spent time with me.
My mom and Amy got to go with me while I was home to see the Romney's who had just had a baby girl. She had lots of dark hair. After seeing them and the Blair's baby I think I will try to eat a lot of spicy foods and get this baby out of me! Holding them made me want him here, but I know he has a lot of growing to do these next 8 weeks, so i guess I'll be patient. Thanks to everyone for attending the shower and showing so much love for our family!
3 comments:
i wish i would have known! would have been there in a heartbeat! you look great!
why are all three of you holding your tummies? is there something we should know? just kidden! That cake is freaken cute! holy hell!!!
This is the first picture I have seen of Amy and her belly being pregnant. She looks good. I am so excited for your baby and your shower in a few weeks. Love ya much!
Post a Comment