My dad is an engineer working on airplanes. I remember him taking us out to his work as a kid and having us watch the B-2 Bomber take off. So then I grow up and married into the Aeronautical Family. (Hello Bowmans!) We got a couple air traffic controllers, a couple pilots and a runway with rocks in it down in Mexico. I got to see a lot of up close and personal cool planes while we were down in Arizona those years! Heck I even watched Santa come in on an airplane to deliver presents (and you all thought he had a sleigh)I love flying, mostly because an airplane trip means I am going home to see our family, or to somewhere great on vacation! So his room isn't completely finished, we still have photos of old planes to print and hang, but I think it is coming along great. I hope Wyatt grows up liking airplanes as much as we do!


No comments:
Post a Comment