
We couldn't post about getting fetal photos done until our mothers had gotten the packets we sent them with the DVD and photos from it for mothers day, but they have gotten it so here are some of the best images. He really likes having his hands up by his face so we only got a couple of good shots, but we are going to go back in a couple of weeks to see if we can get some better ones.


In both photos you and see to the side of his right cheek his foot! I would have never imagined he were so crammed in there! I also see his big lips like his daddy and Heather! (just as long as he doesn't get my big nose!)
I get to speak in church on sunday. they wanted to have a young woman not married, a young "pregnant" mother (me), a mother with children, and a grandmother speak. I'm really excited I just wish my mom and the "mothers" in my life could be there to hear me! All of them have really helped shape me into a good person, and hopefully a good mother soon. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LADIES WHOM I LOVE!
1 comment:
Hey Ashley, it's Marianne. How are you? Sounds like things are going good your way. Let me know if you need anything. We should hang out sometime soon.
Post a Comment