we attended the third prenatal class, I bet you guys are sick of hearing about them. It about made us sick this time too. No they weren't talking about nasty birthing stories, or crazy people they talked about insurance and hospital bills. Yeah, talk about making ya sick. No really ours won't be too bad, but gosh it seems like they will send you a $500 invoice for wiping down the doorknob.
Also other good news I woke up to Luke and a swollen cheek this morning. About 4 years ago Brandon and I thought it would be a great idea to buy a CHEAP dog and distract me from wanting to have kids for a little while. Love Luke, but he has been a vet's dream! Allergy shots, ear Hematomas, and now a swollen cheek. I was worried and frustrated at the same time, espically because it looked like it might be the result of a dental abscess! I clean his teeth myself! how dare he get a cavity! Brandon calmed me down, we took Luke in and the Dr found a Fox tail (splinter) on the inside of his cheek. I felt bad. So I know the photo doesn't show just how swollen he is,but you get the idea.
Also other good news I woke up to Luke and a swollen cheek this morning. About 4 years ago Brandon and I thought it would be a great idea to buy a CHEAP dog and distract me from wanting to have kids for a little while. Love Luke, but he has been a vet's dream! Allergy shots, ear Hematomas, and now a swollen cheek. I was worried and frustrated at the same time, espically because it looked like it might be the result of a dental abscess! I clean his teeth myself! how dare he get a cavity! Brandon calmed me down, we took Luke in and the Dr found a Fox tail (splinter) on the inside of his cheek. I felt bad. So I know the photo doesn't show just how swollen he is,but you get the idea.

No comments:
Post a Comment