It's not a fantastic photo but you can see just how huge I am getting! He is actually due July 14th so on Monday it will be 3 weeks left! I went for my exam yesterday and the Doctor said I am dilated to a "1" and effaced 75%. I know i just learned in prenatal class what that meant, but it is still a little confusing! She said that was a good place to be though. Things are working like they should. I have always loved the fourth of July and would think it would be so neat for him to come then, but I know that's probably a little too early. I have been experiencing Braxton hicks. It's all very exciting and scary!

6 comments:
waaaaahhhh!!! isn't that really weird? having Braxton hicks??? i would be scared as a pidgeon!!! hahaha
It's alright, I think I'm getting Braxton Hicks contractions as well. They're not fun, but apparently they're beneficial.
Congrats on the stroller/car seat. :) What color is it?
i'll send senior pix as soon as i can. i get them in about 2 weeks so i'll either send them up with mom when she comes to see you and wyatt or i'll just post them on my blog. either way you'll see them. and here's the answer to the question i know everybody's been asking: YESSSSS i did part my hair normal for senior pictures... there was no "comb over" or what ever you less-stylish people call it hahaha jk jk
i just wanted to see what would happen if i used the little handicapped thingy down near the bottom instead of typing in the weird mqawwynj thingy code thing... they say numbers and in the backround people are saying stuff backwards. it's really weird. it makes me kinda sick to my stomach... just so you know, don't do it... it's really weird!!! :S
You are totally a cute pregnant person. SO CUTE!
Hey Ash, July 14th is my birthday. For your sake, I hope he comes early. But if not, it's a good day :-)
Post a Comment