
well there it is. sitting with nothing in it. In my car every morning, just waiting for a baby. I don't know why I'm so anxious....maybe since we have everything all set up and just waiting. We went to our last prenatal class on Monday, It was all about breastfeeding. Brandon was more bored in this class then any of the others! (funny,because it had like 90% more boobs then the other classes. I guess their not always a welcome sight. Go figure!) So now that the classes are over we must we completely ready for him and have all the answers ,right! right???
7 comments:
cute pattern and colors. i like it. are you guys gonna keep the other seats down or is that just how it looked for that day? is it in the fully reclining position. it looks really upright...or maybe im just retarted
Yes of couse, classes teach you everthing you need to know. (he he) I am so excited for you I can't wait. Don't forget to post tons of pictures of him. My friend was an avid blogger and when she had her baby she dropped of the face of the earth. Please, don't do that.
Can't wait! Good Luck! You will do great, i just know it.
I like your car seat. I guess with only 20 days to go, you can drive around with the carseat-just in case.
The thing I'm learning about men and boobs is I don't think they want to see them in the proper use-they just want to see them. :)
the last days are exciting! he will be here before you know it and it will be the best thing ever! I can't wait to see pics of him. And by the way, is that a picture of Marilyn Monroe behind the car??
LOL boobs. Funny. I'm so excited for you, it's soon! Yeah!!!!
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!
How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Oh, so are you going to breastfeed? Good luck with everything and let me know how things go. Love you.
Post a Comment