I am training this new girl at work, so obviously she hasn't known me or seen me previous to being pregnant. She is from Brazil and fits the Brazillion type perfectly. Nice butt,skinny, dark perfect skin... the works! She looks down at my feet this afternoon and says in broken English " WOW, look at your feet, they look swollen!" " No ,no! "I go to reply, "I just have fat feet! they have ALWAYS been squatty and wide..." but I look down and sure enough my feet are pretty swollen. I know this is pretty normal with pregnancy , but I have tried really hard to drink lots of water during the day, I guess i just have to be better at staying off my feet! I was wearing sandals most of the day so I hadn't noticed them get so big.
Jul 2, 2008
LOVELY!
I am training this new girl at work, so obviously she hasn't known me or seen me previous to being pregnant. She is from Brazil and fits the Brazillion type perfectly. Nice butt,skinny, dark perfect skin... the works! She looks down at my feet this afternoon and says in broken English " WOW, look at your feet, they look swollen!" " No ,no! "I go to reply, "I just have fat feet! they have ALWAYS been squatty and wide..." but I look down and sure enough my feet are pretty swollen. I know this is pretty normal with pregnancy , but I have tried really hard to drink lots of water during the day, I guess i just have to be better at staying off my feet! I was wearing sandals most of the day so I hadn't noticed them get so big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ewwwwwwww! you are so disgusting! i should call you the wooly mammoth! ha! just kiddden
Oh, you poor thing! It will be over soon. The real test is pressing your finger into your foot and see if the impression stays like play-doh. That's when you freak out.
Post a Comment