Well on fourth of July we had 10 Days to go ( I know the baby countdown is wrong, but it is probably more right because he will probably be late.) At the wedding anniversary all the old people were asking "How long, honey, until you have this thing?" (verbatim) and I would say " ten days, but who is counting!?!?" They would laugh like it's the funniest thing. Guess you get easily amused when your seventy something.....
And here is a belly shot, he is still in there, despite my attempts to make him uncomfortable. (no Castor oil or anything like that, just occasional poking and vain threatenings of him being grounded forever. Last night Brandon and I made a video for him. We filmed his room and talked about when we found out he was on his way. I got all crazy at the end almost crying and letting him know he can come out now... Brandon turned it off just in time for that!
4 comments:
You should put the pics up on the Whiffen family website. You look so cute with your belly!
You look beautiful! LOL, the castor oil doesn't work *sigh*
You look so cute, I can't wait for you to have him and see pictures of the little guy. So fun!
either your mom doesnt look so happy to be there or you just look way too happy... probably the latter right.? ha!
Post a Comment