How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys: 1- Girls night, thank the maker for some good clean fun and some crazy times!
2-Going home! The palm trees, the beach and memories!
3-Marriage and Family! This is where I have found my Joy!
3 Fears: 1-Losing someone I love
2- The telephone
3- Becoming boring
3 Goals: 1- This month- Push a human being out of my uterus....
2- This year- Lose some weight
3- This lifetime- Become the best person I can
3 Current obsessions/collections: 1- Baby Items, Duh!
2- Watermelon...fruit in general, probably cravings to blame
3- Books on parenting/child bearing and rearing
3 Random Surprising Facts: 1- I love to people watch.
2- I have been in 4 accidents (that insurance knows of )and totaled one car.
3- I talk in my sleep
People I tag: Amy, Jennifer, Sarah
1 comment:
LOL, push a baby out...*sigh*
Post a Comment