Jul 16, 2008

Three years later...

Hey guys were still here! i just wanted to fill you all in. Wyatt is such a good little boy! I love watching him and learning all about him. I can't believe he is here. He has Jaundice so we are helping him with that right now, but overall we are doing good! Nickell took some great photos with him yesterday and if you look at her photography blog she has some samples of them if everyone wants to see. (just find her blog off in the left hand column) Thanks for all the love!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

i tried calling.. is everything ok?
i hope so... by the time i left i was wondering if our temples were open so i called my mom and she put Wyatt in the LA temple. so i hope all is well

Sarah said...

ps... i added a link on our friends list of a site that has our family videos.. Wyatts video album is there from suday.. check it out. its labeled.. "Family Videos" pretty self expanitory

Amy said...

I looked up Neonatal Jaundice, to explain to Sean what it is. I had no idea that up to 80% of newborns get Jaundice. It should go away (especially with light treatments) between 1-2 weeks after birth.
I looked at the pictures on Nickell's blog. They turned out super cute!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Those pictures on Nickell's blog are gorgeous! He's absolutely breath-taking!!! Poor little guy! Take care of him, that jaundice will go away soon!

Nickell said...

so I am still editing them, but it is going a lot faster than I expected. I am getting rid of any that are blurry, so sorry if you want those edited, but i figured you wouldn't. Anyway, I am really excited about them. I hope you guys like the rest of them!