Wyatt is 2 weeks old and his cord fell off so he has a normal belly button now! It's amazing how much he has changed in just two weeks. We are starting to fall into a routine, which is great because Brandon is heading back to work today. Now it's just the two of us! I really can't say enough how much of a support and help Brandon is to me. He has been taking Wyatt every morning and letting me sleep in! He is always there to help me out and when he can't help...calm me down. I'm so glad we had these two weeks together with Wyatt!
4 comments:
I love the way he is holding his hands! What a cute little belly :)
He's definately not as yellow in these pictures. Glad to see him getting plumper, too.
Wyatt just told me that he wants me to hold him. Oh also, I should have your pictures done on Tuesday!
Oh, that's great Brandon has been so wonderful. Can you imagine being a single mom? I tell Drew I could never do it. I need him so much. Kids are hard, especially babies. He's precious.
Post a Comment