Jul 22, 2008

Our 1st Night Alone

Well grandma stewart left yesterday. We had a great stay. All and all it was a great frist week. Now I guess the real challange starts, We are all Alone with the baby!!!!

Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Bowman spent a week with Wyatt. Something about this kid, He likes PopPop and Big PopPop a whole lot better than Dad. But I guess thats to be expected. Dad already grounded wyatt for not finishing his dinner.


Here are the 1st photos of Wyatt taking a bath. Not his favorite thing in the world, but once you get the top of his head wet he likes it.
Ok too be continued..... You all have 18 years of this to come.

4 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Ah, what a cutie!

Sarah said...

you dont look that happy in that picture... whats the matter, are you tired or something?

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby. I am sure your mom thoroughly enjoyed him.

Nickell said...

We need to see you guys again! I want to hold Wyatt. He's so cute! Kade's a giant now! We saw Dark Knight.