Jul 7, 2008

Waiting for Wyatt

So all day luke followed ashley around. When she laid down he layed on her belly. I think he is ready for Super Wy to get here as well...

8 comments:

Amy said...

So have you stopped working then? With about a week to go, I'd think that you'd want to have your water break at home instead of at work! :)

Bowman's Beach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bowman's Beach said...

Stay home? Why? I would be so bored at home just waiting for him to come. I am going to keep working till he comes. Which might be another two weeks. Plus I like to work, keeps me busy and helps the time pass.

Sarah said...

super Wy! does anybody except William know what the heck you mean when you say that! thats funny!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

You are too cute! I can't wait! You better put pics up quick when he comes!!!!

Jenn said...

haha that's cute! hey ash... guess what?? i got my hair cut! 10 inches baby!!! it comes up to my chin when it used to go to my elbows... haha big difference but i like it!!!

Nickell said...

You are so so so close!

Nickell said...

oh plus, I was the same as you. I wanted to work right up until I had him! And I did and it was awesome.